The winner of the Miss U.S Virgin Islands pageant will go on to represent the territory at the Miss Universe pageant each year. The competition takes place on either St. Croix or St. Thomas in the U.S Virgin islands, with venues alternating each year.
- All contestants are required to be at least 18 and under 28 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Universe USVI pageant.
- All contestants must also show proof of U.S Virgin Islands birth or residency
(via Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver's License, Utility Bills, Rental Agreement etc.)
If attending school in United States or abroad, contestant must provide proof of enrollment.
-Contestant must complete application and pay fees as provided by national director.
- Contestants may not be married or pregnant. They must not have ever been married, not had a marriage annulled nor given birth to, or parented a child. The titleholders are also required to remain unmarried throughout their reign.
These requirements are as stated by the Miss Universe Organization.
TOTAL COST FOR ENTRY: $750
- Entry Fee
- Pageant Intro Attire
- Queen's Dinner (Pageant Weekend)
- 1 Full Page Advertisement in Souvenir Booklet
-Additional costs of pageant weekend events.
(Entry Fee can be paid in installments. | 2019 DEADLINE: APRIL 30TH, 2019)
COST OF ENTRY
Private Interview (Panel) | JUDGED
Swimsuit Competition | JUDGED
Evening Gown Competition | JUDGED
On-Stage Question | JUDGED
People's Choice Award
Sponsor Award (Varies By Year)
WINNER: Miss Universe U.S Virgin Islands
1RU: Miss Grand U.S Virgin Islands
Official Rhinestone Crown
Official Sash with Rhinestones
All expense paid trip to Miss Universe Competition
Miss Universe Custom Costume by Caribbean Concepts
Lasting Impressions Competition Gown
Full Wardrobe (provided by Miss Teen America 2018)
Preliminary Pageant Opening Number Dress (Sherri Hill)
Liz Everett Make Up Kit
Academy of Glam Custom Make Up Products and Lessons (Victoria Dukes) Lisa Lashes (1 Year)
Jewelry (Fit For A Queen Atlanta, Charlie Lapson)
Winner’s Photo Shoot by Franz Orban (Hair & Makeup Included)
$500 Gift Certificate (Fit for a Queen Atlanta)
Bombshell Fitness Training
Disney World Trip & USA National Miss Trip (All Expenses Paid)
Custom Apparel (First Class Productions)
Facial and Spa Treatments (Bare It Esthetics)
VI Etiquette Scholarship
Virgin Islands Pageantry Interview
Independent Beauty Guide Skin Care
Pageant Role Models Miss Universe Coaching & Prep
SXE Hair Extensions (Hermaine Pierre)